Traditions at Wall
Wall, NJ 07753
(GPS Address: 1307 Wyckoff Road)
Monthly Rent - Income Limits
Maximum Gross Annual Income Limits for Monmouth County, NJ
Income limits are subject to change without notice
• Progress® designer brushed nickel light fixtures throughout
• Laminate hardwood throughout first floor (per plan)
• Carpeted staircase with solid oak handrail
• Abundant closet space with ventilated vinyl-coated wire shelving, including laundry room
• 2-panel colonial Masonite interior doors with satin nickel hardware throughout
• 2 CAT-6 and 3-4 cable outlets (per plan)
• Front entry door chime
• Beautifully crafted furniture-quality Century cabinetry with 42” upper cabinets
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel undermount sink and polished chrome Kohler® faucet
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances:
- Whirlpool Energy Star® self-cleaning oven with sealed burners
- Whirlpool Energy Star® microwave with direct vent to outside
- Whirlpool Energy Star® built-in dishwasher
- Whirlpool Energy Star® refrigerator
• Cultured marble vanity countertop with integral bowl sink
• Designer ceramic flooring and tub walls
• Kohler® sink faucet in polished chrome
• Kohler® anti-scalding posi-temp tub faucet/shower trim in polished chrome
• Elongated Sterling toilets in white
• Sterling 5’ tub in white
• NJ Energy Star® qualified homes, ensuring a more comfortable home that is independently verified to use less energy, save money and help protect the environment
• Central air conditioning and natural gas, forced air heating with 96% high efficiency furnace
• Minimum 14 SEER high efficiency condensers
• Single hung thermal insulated, vinyl Low-E glass windows with screens
• 150-amp electrical service
• High quality fiberglass insulation: R-21 in exterior walls
• 50 gallon, high-efficiency gas hot water heater
• Interior Energy Star® 100% LED bulbs
• Climate control 2-zone one-unit dual thermostat
• Lighted, tree-lined streets
• Underground utilities
• Location convenient to public transportation and major highways: Route 34, Route 33, Route 18, I-195 and the Garden State Parkway
• Minutes from the Asbury Park NJ Transit Train Station, and within driving distance to local Academy Bus Routes, NY Waterway Ferry and Seastreak Ferry
• Convenient location near exciting dining, shopping and entertainment venues, such as Brook 35 & West, Jersey Shore Premium Outlets, downtown Asbury Park, The Grove at Shrewsbury, Monmouth Mall, PNC Bank Arts Center, Count Basie Center for the Arts and more
• Recreational opportunities at Allaire State Park, Shark River Park, Liberty Park and Manasquan Reservoir
• Close to the beaches of Asbury Park, Point Pleasant, Manasquan, Sea Girt and Spring Lake
If you are interested in applying for an affordable home, you can download an application or contact us directly at:WallTownship@Housingquest.com
Press 5 to request an application. If you leave a message by email or phone, please be sure to refer to the property name, and spell out your contact information for us.
Return your completed and signed application by fax (609-786-1105) or mail it directly to us at:
Piazza & Associates, Inc.
201 Rockingham Row
Princeton Forrestal Village
Princeton, NJ 08540
We will process your application and send you a confirmation within a few weeks. When an affordable home becomes available, we will contact a limited number of applicants who are on our list for the size and income category of the home that will be available.
A final application and documentation to verify identity and income will be required and processed at that time. Since final applications are only processed when a specific affordable home becomes available, we can not accommodate applicants’ choice of floor plan.
Terms and Conditions
UtilitiesGas and electric are not included.
All other terms and conditions of the lease are set forth by the landlord and their agents. Traditions at Wall is a development of American Properties at Wall, which is not affiliated with Piazza & Associates, Inc. or Wall, except as specifically set forth in state regulations and local ordinance.
Occupancy is determined pursuant to N.J.A.C. 5:80-26.4. Larger households may be considered under certain circumstances,
contingent upon the landlord’s occupancy standards (for rentals), as well as state and local regulations.
These plans have been provided by the developer who is solely responsible for their accuracy. Floor plans are NOT meant to represent the actual dimensions or square footage of the unit, but rather provide applicants with an idea of its layout. Actual units may be the reverse of what is portrayed, and may vary in their detail and dimensions. The choice of floor plans is limited by income category and priority number.
This is an equal housing opportunity. Federal law prohibits discrimination against any person making application to buy or rent a home with regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, and disability. State law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, gender identity or expression, disability, affectional or sexual orientation, family status or source of lawful income or source of lawful rent payment. Piazza & Associates, Inc. complies with all provisions of the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (“LAD”) J.S.A. 10:5-1 to -49 as applicable to any real property or for any program related to real property Piazza & Associates, Inc. administers in New Jersey. Any person who believes a violation of the LAD has occurred may contact the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights at 866-405-3050 or 973-648-2700 or online at www.NJCivilRights.gov.