Providing effective consultation and efficient service
All of us, at Piazza & Associates, pride ourselves in our ethical standards, our emphasis on communication and accountability, and our ability to respond to all our clients in a timely manner. Our knowledge of, and experience with, local service providers, contractors and municipal administrators in the area help us do our work more effectively.
- We are small, responsive and effective
- Lower overhead means higher value
- Proximity equals closer monitoring
- Advanced management software for control
- Online portals for members and Board
- No identity of interest with contractors
- Proper maintenance and “Safety First” reduce insurance costs
- Resolve conflicts to reduce legal costs
- No large bills for small maintenance needs
- Lower office expenses! No unknown extras!
Considering Our Firm?
If you would like to consider our firm for your condominium, townhome or homeowners association, please contact Frank Piazza, by telephone, at 609-786-1100, extension 301, or contact us, below.