COVID-19 TEMPORARY POLICIES AND PROTOCALS
LAST UPDATED June 24, 2021
Thank your for your patience! We are getting back to “normal” on many fronts, to improve our service to you! Here are the updated policies and procedures. I am sure that there will be more in the days and weeks to come.
- Our physical office remains closed to the public, but we have a full compliment of associates hard at work.
- We continue to work on the development of new properties and affordable housing opportunities.
- We are responding to messages that are left by phone and, of course, we are responding to the many emails that we receive on a daily basis. We have increased our staff and relocated many back to the office, so that calls will be answered more quickly.
- We continue to accepts Preliminary Applications without a signature. Simply download and complete the form, save it to your computer, and then email it back to us.
- Random selections (AKA lotteries) of applicants will continue online, since we have found that more folks can attend. As with the in-person lotteries, you do not have to attend and attendance has no impact on the status of your application.
- We will continue to work on final applications that we have received, but completing our review may be delayed by the availability of 3rd party documentation.
- We are not responding to any request for the status of preliminary applications, but will continue to provide the status for final applications. If you leave a request for information about where you are on a waiting list, it may not be returned. We will always let you know when a unit may become available for you.
Please know that we are making every effort to get back to normal as best as possible. As we move forward, these temporary policies and procedures will, no doubt, evolve to address an ever changing situation.
Please stay safe!